5.2.11

Fold Over Clutch (Sewing Project #14)

Hi everyone, what a nice day today! It is a bit cloudy, but it's just perfect! Another weekend means another classes for my postgraduate programs, means another studies are waiting. Hey, I'm thrilled, can't wait to get into my class :D

Anyway, yesterday I manage to sew more sewing projects. It's a fold over clutch, and another simple clutch like I made before. A fold over clutch means that there is a little bit folded flap when you close it down. It is closed by magnetic snap, on a beautiful small flap. I love this pattern by KeykaLou. It is very well instructed and easy to sew.


I made this first fold over clutch on kawaii cotton, with calico lining. It is fully interfaced with medium weight interface to form its shape. For that decision I am absolutely satisfied, since I don't like slack clutch.

For a beginner sewer, you have to be careful on making the curve stitches like those on the small flap, and the curved body itself. But it's worth it, for at the end it really is a cute and sweet clutch.




The pattern comes on three sizes, small, medium and large. The one I made is the large one, and it got, literally, huge space inside the clutch. It is my favorite one now, especially with all those printed fat chubby bears  ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails