24.10.10

Forget-me-not wristlet. I just can't help myself not to make it!

Hallo hallo... what a nice weekend! I certainly enjoy my time here and now, after a hectic week going on, for now the day is just radiant bright ^_^

Anyway, here comes my next wristlet. The cotton cloth has Forget-Me-Not floral print, the blue is just irresistable that I'm in love for the first sight! It is combined with semi-heavy white cloth. The lining comes from dark blue cotton cloth. As the whole, it's just a clean beautiful wristlet.



Like my other wristlet, the design is originally mine with one open ruffled pocket in the front, and one main zipper pocket. Fell free to check bigger picts from my shop.


PS: I made an improvement on my shop recently. It has cleaner, whiter, yet cuter banner, and I also took a better shot for my items. So, enjoy your visit there ^_^


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails