However... I somehow could find tiny time to do a little crochet, and make it into a pincushion (I have none 'till today). I think I done it, though I have to improve the edge and corner. So, here it is...
Here are how to make it:
- I crochet mini doily using beige cotton yarn. (You can always find mini doily pattern on Internet, read related posting in Bahasa Indonesia here, I'll make the English version soon)
- Cut cotton cloths based on the shape of the doily, mine is octagon.
- Make little stitches around the doily to secure its place on the cloth
- Make sandwich of cloth-doily-cloth. (For the cloths, its Right Side Together)
- Sew the Wrong Side of the cloths around. Make a little opening for flaping the Right Side of cloths inside out.
- Right now your pincushion will look like a little pouch. Fill in the "pouch" with polyester or scramble cloths, or other soft thing to make it bulky.
- Sew in the opening of the pincushion by hand.
- Finish. Grab your camera, take good pictures ^_^ and send me your version.
Happy crafting everyone!