25.9.10

In Anticipation of a New Shop

Hi all...
For some times I've been wondering and browsing for online shop, and found etsy. I just love to see many colors, many unthinkable items are sold, and what to make it better, it is pro-handmade crafter. So I decided to open a shop named BasahanAlit. There aren't any items yet, but I'm working hard to make the items within these few days.

Wish me luck, friends. Kindly visit me there as soon as I'm ready with the list of items to be sold. Right now I'll give you a glimpse of what I'm working at the moment.







 See you there....



Untuk teman-teman di Indonesia, sebentar lagi aku buka toko di etsy.com. Namanya BasahanAlit.
 Sekarang aku masih mengerjakan barang-barang yang kubuat sendiri untuk dijual. Aku berusaha buat desain yang menurutku gak pasaran. Pokoknya ntar jadinya unik deh hehehe...

Tunggu tanggal mainnya. Begitu udah ada barang yang kujual, akan kutulis reviewnya di sini. Kunjungi aku di sana ya ^_^ 


Warm regards,
NennyS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails